cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue light but not working

gemuk83
Dabbler

Blue light but not working

I have a solid blue light on the router and when I log into it it says it's connected. My phone and computer are also both showing as connected but I can't get online on any device. Anyone know what's happening? Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6
notmyname
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Blue light but not working

If you log into the hub one, and click on "Settings", what does it show for the username?  If it shows "your-user-name"@plusdsl.net, the you should be fine.

If it shows setup@plusdsl.net, you will need to update the details to the correct ones.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing connection problems.

Our checks are showing an active connection. Are you using wired or wireless connections? If you're using WiFi, can you try a wired connection to narrow down where the issue lies?

Also, it might be worth doing a factory reset of your router by pushing a paperclip into the reset hole at the back for 20 seconds.

Let us know how you get on.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
notmyname
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Might be worth doing a session kill @Gandalf

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'm not sure that will help as it looks like they've tried switching the router off for over an hour:

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
gemuk83
Dabbler

Seems to be working again now without me doing anything! I'll see how it goes. Thanks for your replies.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Glad to hear you're back up and running.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet