cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bigger router but same cable and microfilter? Can this really be for Fibre isn't it a diff cable?

adriang
Grafter

Bigger router but same cable and microfilter? Can this really be for Fibre isn't it a diff cable?

as the topic states I was expecting a diff cable to go into my master socket but it seems to be the same one as what was being used for my ADSL broadband.

I also see my speeds are still 1.2mbps and nowhere near the 38mbps projected with Fibre upgrade. I cannot even verify I have fibre yet (order placed for upgrade on 11th jan by [CSA Removed] via sales chat) it seems the details / options on the member center are now missing.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

1 REPLY 1
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Bigger router but same cable and microfilter? Can this really be for Fibre isn't it a diff cable

Moderator's note:

Thread locked in favour of https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Some-noise-on-the-line-Plus-net-have-arranged-for-line...

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still