cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banded again

zpeterk
Grafter

Banded again

I think my line has been banded again at 54999. I used to be connected at 80000 so time ago and had been around 70000 without disconnects, but now is poor still with disconnects.

Can someone have a look please.

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Banded again

Hiya @zpeterk, thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear you've seen a drop in speed and sorry to hear this has happened before, I'll certainly do what I can to help Smiley

I have tested your line and this hasn't located any faults but can see you are banded. I have raised a request to have the banding lifted though as you say, there has been some intermittency so we will also need to look at that further. 

I have placed an order to modify your line to a 'stable' profile, to try and limit the disconnections and from there, hopefully keep the speed up (this may slightly reduce the sync speed overall though, but we will see how things go). I have created a fault ticket so our faults team can monitor this for you. You can view this here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223241215

I'm sorry for the disruption caused in the meantime. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team