cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad start bad switchover

Ben1434

Bad start bad switchover

I am  resorting to use a hotspot to log in.

I was with BT and yesterday my phone was moved over ,got a goodbye email from BT and a welcome Sms from PN saying home services up and running. In the past the downtime was no later than 1-2 hours between switches.

Today I woke up on my day off to check internet the red light still on. got on the  phone to call only to find I am  back to BT again?????????????. I logged a called with them and all they said was it will take 24 hours to get this resolved because PN messed up .

I tried to call PN from my mobile waiting time 30mins and to chat online 30 on the queue,

Can someone (mods)sort this mess me?

I am supposed to be with PN not with BT and with no internet either.

That is 100% not Good We are doing me sad not proud/

Not happy

4 REPLIES 4
Ben1434

Re: Bad start bad switchover

Ok problem resolved by calling [CSA Removed] after waiting 30mins. he was good and resolved the issue .

Thanks [CSA Removed]

All Good

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) CSA name removed to private staff area as per Forum rules

Funk
Grafter

Well I have to say that the change-over has gone smoothly.  I'm up and running and with slightly faster speeds than I was achieving on BT, although I do expect this to change as the line profile adapts.  I'm running on the PN router for the mo but will switch back to the BT one tonight I think.

Ben1434

No issues now. It looked like the calls were still diverted this morning to BT. But noW all good. Internet is exactly the same though 10m/'s less than BT but that is very minor. I must say Hub5/Hub One is really a smart router better than all those I tested before even Dedicated TP LINK that failed over and over on parental feature. But as you know WiFi is no brainer unless you install same house with its surrendings it is never possible to compare. For me same environment Hub5/Hub One gets 5 stars
Mav
Fixes: 515

Ben1434 wrote:

Can someone (mods)sort this mess me?

Just a heads up that moderators are customers just like yourself with no access to Plusnet systems or accounts.

Glad you got it sorted.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still