Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Jitter bad ping spikes

lupkina
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Bad Jitter bad ping spikes

I reported my problem on the 22 of june. In chat i gave my permission and agreed for an engineer visit, i havent heard anything since. I cant even talk in Discord without the voice to lag on my side or friends. Games like Owerwatch are unplayable and i tried last night and got a dc aswell, nothing else was running other then my pc no other wireless devices connected. How long should i wait with a internet thats USELESS for the sole porpuse im having it and thats gaming.

And why cant i even Que for the plusnet online chat, whats up with that and trying to call for ages this morning ?

1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Bad Jitter bad ping spikes

Hi @lupkina,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. I've taken a look at your account this morning and I've seen that you've discussed the fault with a member of our faults team and that a new router is being sent out to try and remedy this issue.

Please let us know how this goes and if you experience any further issues so that we can investigate further if needs be.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team