cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back with Plusnet

lmartin

Back with Plusnet

Previously 'martinfamily'.  Ex-plusnetter, customer of many years, Forum Mod and Usergroup member - back with Plusnet after a stint away with BT Infinity (to get free BT Sport).
Went live this morning on Fibre Extra.  So far, so good!
9 REPLIES 9
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Back with Plusnet

Hi Liam,
Welcome back! You might notice that there's been a few changes recently but you'll still see some familiar names such as myself posting here .
Do stick around. Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Hi Liam
Welcome back!
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

lmartin

Thanks guys, nice to be back in more familiar territory - even if much has changed!  Parents continue to be Plusnet users and still have several referrals so not been completely off-radar.  BT price hikes gave me an opportunity to move over without penalty so took the plunge. 
Wasn't the smoothest of processes.  My order didn't get placed until I raised a ticket asking what was happening and today I got an email saying an engineer was coming even though one wasn't... then there is the fact the router I paid £6.99 P&P for won't work without the Openreach modem I don't have (as I had a HH5 on BT Infinity).  But now I'm here it does seem fine 🙂
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Welcome back Liam Smiley
Thanks for letting us know about this. I'll take a look at your account and feed back where necessary.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

It's not the real Liam.  The hair has gone.    Undecided
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
lmartin

Ha... that went years ago.  I looked terrible!
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Welcome back Liam. I don't think I will ever leave Plusnet or otherwise I would regret it myself! Plusnet are very good at Fibre Extra Unlimited so far. Wink
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

I'm with BT and not sure if I should jump back due to price rises as well?
But then I would lose BT WiFi and BT Sport etc...
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
petecov44
Grafter

Yes I believe you can only get that if you have Sky on PN or something like that.