matty2k13
Grafter

Re: BTw Performance Test via Further Diagnostics

any my broken line that no1 knows whats up with
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

This topic is about the failure of the further diagnostics test to run, so I'm baffled as to why you've posted on here as your screen shot shows it's working for you!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
scrookes
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Hi all, as notified we are working with BT on this to get an answer. Tap1 is known to fail in some cases and we are hopeful to identify why in the coming weeks. I have passed on example circuits that fail to run and completed my own testing to help BT discover what is causing the first test to fail. For those of you getting Tap1 diagnostics to complete, I would appreciate if you can where possible, provide screenshots and attempt Tap3 if offered.
For those that have failed performance test light, or further diagnostics (Tap1) , could you please continue to post screenshots. I will pass these onto BT to assist in finding a solution.
Please remember to remove any phone numbers or personal information before posting.
I am hopeful to resolve soon and keen to get this fixed finally!
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

BT should have resolved this last year and it getting annoying because BTwholesale cannot be bother to check what went wrong with it. I bet mine will be no longer work in a few week later. I think BTw should bring back BT Speed Test via java! As Flash is very bad behaviour to some sites failed.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Whether that's the case or not, it's irrelevant, it's not fixed but we're working on it. We're actually working really hard and spending a lot of time getting it fixed.
We'll keep working at it til we get it sorted. Just remember it's out of our hands!
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

As requested , failed screenshot attached, last worked for me January 2014.
Regards
Mike
Edit : Have now re run the test with the time stamp (forgot first time round) , thanks for the heads up goldenfibre

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

^ u forget to add the time stamped along with your BTw speedtest. It's will help Plusnet and BT to investigate it.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Thanks for your efforts Smiley
scrookes
Aspiring Pro

Further update on this:
I have sent further details of affected circuits to the design team and TSO today. We are now waiting for any response before we can provide you all with more information.
Hope this helps.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

^ and it probably won't last long! My BTw test isn't worked now Sad yes again!
Embarrassed
thesawdust
Grafter

Mine still works perfectly fine, I doubt I'd miss it if for any reason it broke. We have plusNET member centre that shows IP profile
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Plusnet need to addition BTw ip profile on the member account along with PN ip profile too. I was asked them many times again, again and again over the years. They doing nothing about it and waste of time of going back and forward chase with BT.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Apology, it now working! It's wasn't worked yesterday.
daz1107
Grafter

Not working here and hasn't for a while (but only just discovered this thread!).  Tried it as my speed has just started to fluctuate from a rock steady 38Mbps to anything as low as 23Mbps.
scrookes
Aspiring Pro

Hi All,
Further examples given in the last 2 days have now been sent on to the supplier for checks and investigation.
@I.T.Works
@goldenfibre
@daz1107
As soon as I get a response I will update the post here.
Many thanks for providing the information. Please do keep adding new examples to the post for me.  Happy to keep sending them on to see if they can identify the cause.