cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Wholesale records

oldaker52

BT Wholesale records

I recently wanted to install Fibre broadband on my home phone line.  All the ISP's confirmed that the line was capable and I opted for Plusnet for the service.  An engineer came to visit to install, but said he couldn't do the job as there was no fibre in the cabinet.  A second engineer was sent out to check and he also confirmed that the cabinet my house was connected to had no fibre.  Apparently, BT Wholesale records show my line being connected to cabinet 1, whereas in fact it is connected to cabinet 5.  Is there any way of getting BT Wholesale to correct their records?  I have tried contacting them from their website, but the message will not send.    I dont want to put my phone number on here for obvious reasons, but will supply it to anyone who can get this done!
1 REPLY 1
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: BT Wholesale records

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've been speaking with our provisioning team who believe the best way to move forward would be to get the line routed to the correct cab, rather than the records changed. Neither option will be easy, but you've got more chance of getting fibre if we do the former.
Unfortunately, this means engineers (and possible escalations) will be required.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team