cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Open Reach no show!

rugal316

BT Open Reach no show!

Hi guys
New to the community, was supposed to have a bt open reach engineer visit me to install fibre, and change my bt face plate, i stayed in all day, and booked the 30th of November off, and got a no show. Someone highly recommended plus net but starting to regret changing over now, if they cant sort out an engineer to do a simple install then what else are they useless at? Has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks
Thomas
4 REPLIES 4
Jeannine
Dabbler

Re: BT Open Reach no show!

Yes, we had a BT openreach engineer booked on 18th November 8 - 1, to install fibre.  He phoned at 9am to say he wasn't coming as he didn't have the openreach modem/ router(?).  Said they were like "gold dust".  Have spent the last two weeks trying to get another appointment - 16th December. Not very impressed...    Angry
lmewarrants

also new customer...my order was lost for 13 days. getting very nervous about plusnet now
RediMaster

I can understand your frustration, but I can say I have been with Plusnet (Force9) since the very early days in one form or another, and I can say, that I can count on one hand the number of times my problems with internet access has been PlusNets fault.
Stick with it, once your on, you'll have many years of hassle free interneting  Wink
Jeannine
Dabbler

I agree with RediMaster  - once you're up and runnng everything will work very well!  We've been with PlusNet for some years and would definitely recommend...