cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful awful broadband speeds!

donegaldave

Awful awful broadband speeds!

Been with plus net since April or so... Supposed to be getting 80mb download in Wapping here... Not once have I EVER got near that!

Got arsed around for almost a month getting set up with no real thanks.

Now tonite I've got a download of 0.76mb!! How is that even possible anymore?
Plus net - I want my answer and a solution to this IMMEDIATELY or I am going to get the awful service cancelled for someone else who can actually provide what was PROMISED!!!
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Awful awful broadband speeds!

Testing your line isn't showing any obvious issues, you line is connected to the cab at:

Description GEA service test completed and no fault found but unable to check for customer equipment connected to modem.
Main Fault Location OK
Sync Status In Sync
Downstream Speed 71.5 Mbps
Upstream Speed 12.8 Mbps

Can you run a BT Speedtest for me, ensuring you do the further diagnostics test after the first one completes. This stores the results on the supplier system and allows us to use this to report the fault.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
4onthefloor
Dabbler

Re: Awful awful broadband speeds!

And here we go round and round, no problem detected, still slow, no problem detected, still slow. I've been having similar issues for months and have raised a fault weeks ago and getting this run around. Good luck!