cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability

Liamwhoelse

Availability

Hey guys,

I’m soon to be moving to a new flat and am having to set up internet for the first time by myself. It seems that fibre broadband isn’t available in my flat but every other flat in my block? Is there anything I can do about this ?

Yours,
Liamwhoelse
2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Availability

Welcome to the forum. 

If you can get ADSL then it's probably a capacity issue. Keep checking by putting your phone number here and move quick if it shows availability.  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/adsl.htm?s_cid=ws_furls_adslchecker

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Availability

Hi @Liamwhoelse,

There are potentially a number of reasons why fibre may not be available to you but  available to your neighbors. This could be a capacity issue as mentioned above, and there may be a lack of available fibre ports at your exchange. The other reason could be that your cabinet is not enabled for fibre - Believe it or not, this can sometimes happen, its possible you alone are connected to a different cabinet and exchange to your neighbours.

I've tried to locate your username on your account so that I can investigate further and give you a clearer response but I'm unable to find your username on your profile. Are you able to send this over in a private message ?

Thanks,