cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication issues

jamesshortell

Authentication issues

So upgraded to plusnet fibre got sent a sagecom plusnet hub one router which has had a solid orange light since we were switched to fibre, worked fine on our previous connection. Plusnet have confirmed authentication issues but I came across a blog to try using bt_test@startup_domain and bt_test_user@plusdsl.net test accounts and still just get PPP connecting. I've been told an engineer is coming out on Friday but is there anything else I can do in the meantime?
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Authentication issues

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

If the test logins haven't worked there isn't anything further you can do I'm afraid.

Let us know if the visit on Friday doesn't fix the issue.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Adam1995
Hooked

I have the same issue bud. Do you know what actually fixed the problem as I’m just getting Different answers from different people when I phone up . Is there away you can hurry tge procecces up as someone is ringing me back as I got told up to 9 days for them to pass whatever fault I have on to someone else. Thanks adam
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@Adam1995 Apologies for the delayed response.

I can see a engineer has been out and your connection is now working.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team