cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are last night's problems over?

mickgj

Are last night's problems over?

I understand that there were general issues last night but according to the website everything is fine today.  However I keep losing the connection for several minutes at a time.

There's no message on the phone lines, only the promise of a half hour wait.  Attempts to report by chat or online form have been stymied by the connection dropping, even the customer satisfaction survey could not be completed (it was a consistent 0/5 FYI).

So I have no idea as to whether I have a personal fault or if it's a network problem and no way of finding out unless I am prepared to sit on the phone for half an hour. 

This is the SW2 area by the way, Tulse Hill exchange.

1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Are last night's problems over?

Hi @mickgj,

I'm really sorry to hear you've been experiencing this issue and for any inconvenience it may have caused. I've taken a look at your connection today and I can definitely see that it's been dropping out, as per the image below, however when I've run tests on the line I'm not seeing what could be causing the problem.

As this is the case, I would recommend going through our troubleshooting guides which can be found here and here, as it's important that we rule out the possibility of the fault being caused by the internal equipment before we send an engineer out as that would result in an engineer fee and can sometimes take a few days to arrange.

If this doesn't help, please get back to us as soon as you can so that we can look into arranging to send an engineer out to investigate the line.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team