cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any movement on Ticket No. 141063924?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any movement on Ticket No. 141063924?

This [ticket] came off hold on Friday at 07:00 so I was expecting to hear something that day but nothing, the weekend I can understand but no progress is no progress.

Some feedback would be appreciated.

25 REPLIES 25
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: Any movement on Ticket No. 141063924?

Hi @Anonymous

Sorry that we've not picked this up as fast as we'd like, I'll get the ticket updated for you, It looks like we're still awaiting an update but I'll get that chased up as well.

Thanks

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JonoH - Any progress on this yet? It looks like BTOR are ignoring this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that's what I call service @JonoH, about 30 minutes or so after I last posted in this thread the phone rings, it's the BTOR Underground Engineer arriving in 5 minutes. Wink

JonoH
Hero

@Anonymous I'm glad someones coming out to sort it, hopefully everything will be fine from here on out.

Can you give me a shout if things don't go as smoothly as expected?

Thanks

Jono H
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @JonoH, well he's been (and gone) and tells me he's re-crimped some of the connections going to the exchange which is fair enough but I was told a similar thing back in August when I had a loss of speed and was told then that all the crimps had been re-done. So this begs the question what's causing them to come 'undone'!

Time will tell with this one I guess.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JonoH - Not convinced this is fixed, can I ask you for a Radius log graph for this connection (.41) for the last 72 hours please.

JonoH
Hero

HI @Anonymous,

I've grabbed the full range that we have for the graph. hope that's OK.

Yesterday looks like it still wasn't great but looking much better today.

So we retested your line and the new fault report is indicating that the next step is to book another engineer, the text read "impairment in copper joint detected most likely close to customer premises.

We will be in contact with you in the next few minutes to arrange another engineer appointment.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jono H
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

I know this may sound Odd , Mook ,has had 2 engineer appointments each time they say its fixed ,, but its obviously not

Don't OR, monkeys know what they doing ?? also Do PN not test the line after the OR report is received ?Huh

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rongtw - They do test the line which is why I have my third appointment tomorrow morning! So it will be interesting to see what he says. With that said you would have thought the BTOR engineer would have done the same test that Plusnet have just done before closing off the job, so you have to think that they need to review their protocol regarding 'repairs'.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JonoH - Engineer's been and gone, saying he couldn't find anything! So it appears there is nothing that can be done until it starts faulting again.

JonoH
Hero

Hi @Anonymous

Really sorry that the engineer couldn't find an issue when s/he attended your property today, I'm going to see if there's anything further that we can do to get this looked at again and will be in touch once I have more info.

Below is your newest radius graph

Thanks for your patience
 Jono H
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I've taken a quick look at this for you.

My initial thought was to move you to a 'stable' profile which should assist. However, I want to speak with Wholesale first to see if they can do anything further for you before changes are made.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

First of all, I wanted to check if the drops that we see are also what you see? Secondly, Wholesale are suggesting the changes made yesterday resolved the issue for you. I'll take that up later, but wanted to monitor the connection for a period of time. A lot of the drops seen on your line today have been due to the tests performed. If you need me to stablise the line, I can also do that for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

@plusnettony - I’ve just looked at the line and I see it dropped again about 40 mins ago and also dropped just before 06:00 as well. The other disconnects between 08:00 and 10:00 are down to the BTOR as you suggest. But the other two prove there is still an issue.

I was told (conveniently) this morning that the line was syncing at it’s best, (74000 Kbps) as anything more could lead to issues but it has been better, as has my other line!

What is involved in the line stabilisation?

Edit:- Added this.

WAN Sync