Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another quick question

FIXED
Beermonsta
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Another quick question

Im thinking about upgrading my existing plusnet subscription (broadband only - no line rental - rolling contract) to fibre via the product change in the members centre, but its not showing up with any line rental charges.....does this mean if I go ahead with the upgrade I still wont be charged any line rental like my above package, or will the standard line rental charges apply?

Thanks In Advance

2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Another quick question

Fix

Thanks for getting back in touch with us and for your interest in fibre broadband. If you have line rental with another provider and don't choose to transfer the line over to us, then yes you should be able to use the product change tool to upgrade to Fibre (without Phone). I believe there would be an 18 month contract though, as we don't offer fibre on rolling contracts.

Once you put it through if you private message me your username I'll check your account next week for you to make sure things progress correctly and your line isn't transferred over.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Beermonsta
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Another quick question

Thanks Anoush for the quick reply, at the moment its just a thought, but if I do upgrade to fibre, Ill be sure to pass that information onto you, the 18 month contract isn't really a problem, as Plusnet has been 100% reliable so I dont see me moving my service for the foreseeable future.