cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angry with plusnet

alan19800
Dabbler

Angry with plusnet

I'm so angry with plusnet my bill was due 5 days ago I've had an unexpected large financial expense this month and have always payed on time today I have restrictions placed on me by plusnet I can't even get on the plus net site to raise a ticket beacuse they have blocked me lol

I am making payment on the 10th October so don't know why they have blocked me without any form of communication and then blocking my ways to communicate with them really annoyed at this
6 REPLIES 6
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Angry with plusnet

Hi

You are best to physically ring them. if you paid by Direct debit then they systems will try several times to get the payment after that it gets flagged in the system and by the looks of it restricted - they do seem a little hot on this to be honest.

But you should be able to get to the members centre online.

alan19800
Dabbler

I've tried to ring them numerous times today to be honest but was on hold for ages I've tried to log into plusnet but can't get in anywhere it's blocked my access to the plusnet Web site completely I understand you say they are hot on this but I've always payed my bills on time never late and now this if I was late paying my bills evrey month I could understand its a strange thing to do to let you use certain parts of the Internet but block you from the website to try and resolve the issue lol
alan19800
Dabbler

I've had just had an email from plusnet to say I should pay within the next 9 days to avoid any restrictions but I'm already being restricted I will be paying my bill on the 10th so within the 14 days period

I would be grateful if someone from plusnet could kindly take a look at this for me please
alan19800
Dabbler

Just an update tried getting hold of plusnet 6 times today on the phone I can't hold for over 40 mins at a time when I'm at work it's impossible and when I come home from work I've got a serveley autistic son to look after I've done my bit now maybe time to look for another provider
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @alan19800 Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Just to note, due to the way our system pulls through your messages/posts (chronologically), by sending us multiple comments on your post, it effectively delays us in getting back to you as each new message will push you to the back of the queue. The best way to contact us via this platform is to send us a single post or PM and await a response; we will always get back to you as soon as we can. Smiley I've picked this up for you now, I'm just making some changes to your account and then I'll give you a call. 

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
alan19800
Dabbler

Thank you so much for sorting this out for me it's very much appreciated