Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation day

FIXED
mmace
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Activation day

Since ordering fibre, I've had 2 emails saying there's been a change to my date, both emails have said the 7th Nov (today), the latest one arriving minutes ago.

7th was the original date too.

With this last one arriving just now I'm getting a bit worried that something's gone wrong.

My Sky ADSL stopped working at 9:05 this morning (currently 13:45) and I've been without broadband all day. When I've moved providers in the past it's taken seconds to move over, however, this time I'm moving to fibre for the first time as it's only just become available in my area in the past month.

Anyone got any idea what could be happening?

7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Activation day

Hi there, 

The order on our supplier's systems to move your service over to us hasn't completed yet but I can see some activity took place a few hours ago so I'm getting in touch with them now to be on the safe side. 

I'll come back to you with an update shortly. 

Just a quick update to say that I've chased this up and there's still some work to be done to close your order off but I've been assured that will be done before midnight tonight. I'll be checking back tomorrow morning just to make sure!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mmace
Grafter

Thanks, seems to be up and running now but my progress still says it's not yet so I can't order TV yet
mmace
Grafter

Fix

Finally got the emails (2 for some reason, hope I don't get charged double!) at 20:20 last night, many hours after I'd actually gone live and too late in the evening to phone and order TV

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi again, 

I've just checked your account and everything looks fine with the TV order and we've not duplicated any payments, sorry for any confusion over the duplicated message!

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
meyyurt

Hi 

I got an email from you last day: "

Thank you for using our webchat services. This is to confirm that your broadband order is in progress and this is due for completion on 09/02/2018. Please allow until midnight for your services to go live."

Can i use broadband today?

Thanks

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Apologies for the delayed response.

I can see everything is working now and you're online.

Let us know if you have any further issues.

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
meyyurt

Hi 

Thanks for your service. Our broadband works proparly except some rainy or snowy days. 

Can i ask about cashback. I couldnt get cashback letter or any inforation about it.

Can you check it

Thnaks