cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation date has passed, and still no connection...

Coff33Baron

Activation date has passed, and still no connection...

I moved into my current property on the 31st of January. Since my property was listed as a "silver key" (it isn't really, but the name of the property has altered slightly), Plusnet were unable to place the order for fibre until an Openreach engineer had been out to the property on the 3rd of February to verify that the infrastructure was working properly.

I was later contacted and told that the order for fibre broadband has finally been accepted on the 12th of February, almost two weeks after I moved in. I was told that the order was due to complete on the 21st of February. An Openreach engineer contacted me to say that he had sorted the connection in the cabinet yesterday morning, but my broadband connection is still not active. Obviously I am very dissatisfied with this.
2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Activation date has passed, and still no connection...

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Activation date has passed, and still no connection...

Sorry to see this @Coff33Baron I can see that we've identified a line fault which Openreach are working on for us. 

We should have an update for you by the end of the day tomorrow so I'll keep an eye on that for you and let you know as soon as we have any further updates. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team