cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Date passed still fails authentication

FIXED
ged

Activation Date passed still fails authentication

Hi, activation was supposed to be completed by midnight last night and was emailed that it was complete, go through setup or change details manually, chap authentication fails (I have the hub one). Username and password checked multiple times, works fine to sign in online. The connection is up 75/20mb reset and restarted the hub multiple times.
This will be the 3rd day without internet and my mobile data is suffering, so would really appreciate some help.
Thanks
Ged
3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Activation Date passed still fails authentication

Fix

Hi there, sorry to hear you're not able to connect to the internet.

It looks like your broadband password was missing from the radius server on your account. I've just added this now, please can you now try completing a router setup by going to http://192.168.1.254 and let us know how you get on?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
ged

Thanks Anoush,

I left it with the correct credentials in and will check when I get home from work.

Thanks again,

Ged

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problems, it looks like your router connected to us about 6 hours ago after I fixed the password problem.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button