cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL to Fibre switchover - orange light.....

bpascua
Grafter
Fixes: 2

ADSL to Fibre switchover - orange light.....

Hello Guys.

I have been with the plusnet on adsl for a year. When it came to renewal I was upsold to fibre. Today was switchover day and now I have no broadband. I spoke to support and it seems they need any engineer as there is some kind of issue with the line now. I was wondering how long I might be waiting for an openreach engineer? I had this with talk talk once and I had no broadband for three weeks....
3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: ADSL to Fibre switchover - orange light.....

Hi @bpascua,

I'm very sorry that you have no connection following the upgrade to fibre and for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

I can see that our faults team have found an external fault when testing your line and have raised this to our suppliers for further investigation. Our faults team will monitor this and will contact you once we've received an update from our suppliers, which should be within 72 hours from when this was raised.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
bpascua
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Hello,

Any updates on this please? Has an engineer been out.

Thanks
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @bpascua,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I can see you have since been in touch via our contact centre today and they have provided a update via the support ticket on your account here.

Thanks.