Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Cashback

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

£75 Cashback

Hi,
I just signed up for Plusnet Unlimited Fibre a few hours ago,  when do I receive the £75 Cashback offer?
NE
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
5 REPLIES 5
sjptd
Grafter

Re: £75 Cashback

You'll need to check with Topcashback/Quidco or whatever.
The principle that you are going to get it should be confirmed quite soon.
The cashback happens after the order is complete and still takes a little time to get through.
Mine got through from Topcashback on 14 Oct after a broadband transfer on 16 Sept and phone transfer on 10 Oct (approx?).
I think I could have got the cashback a few days sooner if I had checked on Topcashback site a bit more; I didn't notice I had explicitly to request the payment to be made after it was in a 'payable' state.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Plusnet are giving £75 for new customers taking Broadband Unlimited and Fibre unlimited
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
picbits
Rising Star

So did you take up the offer through Plusnet or Topcashback ?
I know that Quidco sometimes required the customer to have been live with the provider for a certain amount of time before they paid out.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

This is nothing to do with TopCashback or Quidco.  Plusnet are offering a £75 cheque to new customers
MartyPop
Rising Star

Quote from: NorthEasterner
Hi,
I just signed up for Plusnet Unlimited Fibre a few hours ago,  when do I receive the £75 Cashback offer?
NE

See the T&C's:
http://community.plus.net/blog/2014/10/18/receive-75-cash-back-when-you-sign-up-to-plusnet/#more-261...