cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webstats missing 16th Nov

Tony_W
Grafter

webstats missing 16th Nov

Still showing those generated yesterday.
Tony
10 REPLIES 10
kdiment
Rising Star

Re: webstats missing 16th Nov

You just beat me to it. I was about to say the same thing. I hope that being at a weekend will not mean it takes days to fix.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I'd suggest you ring in - and say that others are reporting the issue on community. If it doesn't get picked up and they start looking at it too late the day's stats will be lost.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
kdiment
Rising Star

Good idea. Tried that, only to hear a recorded message about such high call levels that I could be in a queue for 30 mins. The message suggested that all efforts were being directed towards the reconnection of lots of users who had been dropped. Missing webstats will not be high on their list of priorities in these circumstances. We wait and see.
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Just discovered webstats were out, glad had already been noted on here : /  Would have thought that broadband disconnection issues would be handled by different people from whoever looks after the stats, though, so maybe someone will find time to press the button or whatever re-starts the Webstats process, regardless.
Webstats have been pretty reliable, lately, so hopefully this is just a temporary blip.

Regards,
Penny.
ps  Took me three or four goes to actually log in here, login wasn't rejected just didn't register somehow.  Is there some ongoing issue with that?
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Thanks for the heads up guys, I'll let people know.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Tony_W
Grafter

Webstats are in Cheesy
Showing almost zero activity for yesterday Cry
So useless really....
Tony
Penny
Superuser
Superuser

Quote from: Tony
Webstats are in Cheesy
Showing almost zero activity for yesterday Cry

Have arrived here, also - same outcome, seemingly.  From the percentages it looks like only an hour or so has registered - 0.30% of the 15-day total, as it were.  Most odd - that's happened occasionally in the past, but not for a long time now, I don't think.

Regards,
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
Tony_W
Grafter

They have been regenerated (8:16pm) and now look as though they have captured the stats correctly.
Tony
Penny
Superuser
Superuser

Quote from: Tony
They have been regenerated ... and now look as though they have captured the stats correctly.

How extraordinary : )  excellent news.  Just checked back and ours came in (second set) at 20:20 and 20:29, and they are indeed full stats.
Thanks go to whoever fixed this : D
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Due to the timing of site vists (I guess) I didn't get any stats earlier. However got the updated ones starting from 8:07pm. Smiley
David
David