Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webstats information panels

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

webstats information panels

I check my webstats every morning, to see which of my photographs are popular, and also to see the list of countries and users..... I am sure that a few days ago, I noticed halfway down the "Top 13 of 13 Countries" listing, there was an entry for US Military.....
this seems to have disappeared, and in its place is a new title..... Non-Profit Organisation....
  Is this a "psuedonym" for the US Military? 
Can I access the previous week tables?
3 REPLIES 3
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Re: webstats information panels

I always get a few hits from "Military" - probably some internal spider?
AFAIK this is USA military as all other countries military organisations consider themselves to be government departments.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

shutter
Community Veteran

Yes, I realise "why" the US Military would be interested in the pics..... not bothered by that....
My query was " I used to have a line of stats relating to US Military"
hits on/downloads from my site stat.....
That has "disappeared" and in the same area, is another name " Non Profit Organisation".....
I was querying whether the US Military title had been changed to the Non-Profit title.....

@PJ  is this your stats then?
# Hits                 Files                 KBytes                       Country

7 131 1.33% 130 1.54% 1886 1.62% Non-Profit Organization

If so, I`m glad you like my site..... Roll_eyes
shutter
Community Veteran

Here is a photograph from the website (in Architecture & Buildings) entitled "parish pump"
The little building on the left with the Black Kettle (imitation as the original "heavy metal" one was thieved one night) is the tea room....