cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spam to my account contact email that only Plusnet should know

bravoecho75
Grafter

spam to my account contact email that only Plusnet should know

I received a spam email today supposedly from a South African bank and having what I expect is a loaded attachment.  Looking at the headers, I expected it to be to an address I know was leaked (from jowood games) some years ago, but no, it was to the contact address associated with my PN account.  The thing is, this email address is a dedicated one that's only used to receive correspondence from PN.  Any indications that you've had a leak?

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: spam to my account contact email that only Plusnet should know

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @bravoecho75 and apologies for the delayed response.

I've raised this to the relevant team and they'll investigate this further.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bravoecho75
Grafter

Thanks,

Let me know if you need anything.  I know it's unlikely that you'll find anything unless there are other data points that you can use to build a picture.

BE 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to me @bravoecho75 

We've investigated this and I've provided our findings/possible causes on a support ticket you can view by going Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet