cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rDNS - can't find how to setup after following the page links

jenanddon

rDNS - can't find how to setup after following the page links

Hi I've been assigned a static IP address and I'm attempting to find out how to get the rDNS value changed for that IP address.

On my account in the static IP section where the static IP address is shown there is this paragraph:

As standard, the rDNS for your IP address(es) is username.plus.com (where 'username' is your Account Username). If you need to change your rDNS settings, please request this through the Help Assistant.

However following the link the the help assistant, it says that on-line help is no longer available and I can't find anywhere where you can request the rDNS value to be changed.
How to I go about getting the rDNS value changed please.

Regards

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: rDNS - can't find how to setup after following the page links

This is as good a place as any!!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Everything Else.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi @jenanddon

Welcome to our Community Forum. Please accept my apologies for the issues you're having in raising a Ticket on your account. I've created one for you which you'll need to respond to, in order for us to action your request. Please send me a PM once you've responded to it and I'll make sure this gets raised with our Network Operations Team.

-Adam - Plusnet Leeds

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds