cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"The account has no invoice in Failed Billing"

dfirvine

"The account has no invoice in Failed Billing"

Why on earth am I getting this message when I have recently (automatically) paid and I am therefore up to date. In this particular case I was trying to obtain some further details about an item which had been posted on eBay so I fail to see why can see the basic details but get this message when I try to look further !

I have checked other postings on here and have seen evidence that users are having considerable problems trying to overcome this situation - surely someone at your end should be able to resolve this situation quickly (and please don't expect me to have to ring you as this is another long winded process that I have been involved in previously !) 

Tags (4)
6 REPLIES 6
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: "The account has no invoice in Failed Billing"

@Townman  Sad   looks like another one

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
dfirvine

Sorry, cannot see the relevance of that reply to my problem. Please explain.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

It is an issue which I am watching...

The account has no invoice in failed billing.

This error condition is being seen where a previous user of your current IP address (in the last 7 days) has an account payment which is over due. If you do not have an over due payment, you need to force your connection to acquire a new IP address.

Use https://www.whatismyip.com/ to find your current external IP address and record it. Switch off your router for at least 65 minutes (to kill off your dynamic IP address lease) and reconnect. Use https://www.whatismyip.com/ again to verify that the address has changed. You should then be able to connect OK

@JonoH@HarryB - one to look at?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

@dfirvine,

Thank you for posting on this issue, it has helped to further inform discussion on the issue.  The advice given above should circumvent the issue for you, whilst investigations continue.

NB: This has nothing to do with the billing system. Cool_smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dfirvine

Thank you Townman for your useful advise. I followed your instructions and it does appear now that the problem has been solved. Cheers

[I have problems with my Roku controller and had hoped your cure might have helped me there too - but no luck so will have to carry on trying to solve that one !]

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear you've been getting this error message.

Glad to hear it's resolved now. Please do let us know if it happens again.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet