Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mysql problem?

floodster
Grafter

mysql problem?

Hi,
Just wondered if anyone else was having problems with sql at the moment?  seems parts of my website are stuck loading (were some that use sql are fine) and I cannot access mysql it is stuck loading.
Or anyone have an idea as to why my forum is fine yet other parts (mainly eqDKP sites as it is a warcraft guild site) are not loading (constantly trying to).
Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: mysql problem?

Hi floodster,
Is this still occurring? There was a brief load spike on one of the sql servers earlier but I've tested from here and can access sites on both of them fine.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
floodster
Grafter

Hi Chris,
Yes it is still happening. 
Unable to access Mysql (or I can but when I click on my database it hangs) also parts of the website are still not loading.
Thanks
Chris
Legend

If it's the domain hosted on your site, I've had a brief look around and can access every link I've tried. It could be that certain page requests are coinciding with load on the server and causing timeouts, I'll see if I can find anything out.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
floodster
Grafter

Well it seems it is having a few issues,  one moment I can access the sql server with mysql the next it hangs.  But altogether it is hanging no matter what I do.
Chris
Legend

Since I noticed your first post I kept my eye on the monitoring system we use and indeed, humbug has been a frequent visitor popping in and out. I've raised a problem to our networks team as it does seem to be under intermittent load again.
floodster
Grafter

Hi Chris,
Seems it is all working again now.
Thanks for the help.
Chris
Legend

Yep, there were some stuck processes causing load on humbug, as soon as they were cleared it started behaving itself.