cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with old freenetname/madasafish domain

phcromer

help with old freenetname/madasafish domain

i also have a domain registered with freenetname/madasafish, i cannot contact them about renewal, being told i need to have it renewed, can you help sort please. 

5 REPLIES 5
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: help with old freenetname/madasafish domain

This post has been escalated by one of the Superusers for PlusNet's attention.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, the best thing to do is give us a call on 0800 432 0200 so we can clear the payment and renew the domain for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there.

Investigating this further we don't need to take a payment from you to renew your domain as the renewal cost is included in your monthly cost.

The request to renew needs to come from your account though so I've raised a ticket for you.

If you can log on to the Madasafish website from here and reply to 176237531 we'll get the ball rolling for you.

Hope this helps

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
shooty

Hi there,

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'm having this as well. 

Have tried to log on to Madasafish, but it says my password is incorrect, then if I try to reset the password, it says that the verification numbers I've put in don't match.

They do. I've done it a dozen times. Each time it says they don't match.

Ideally I'd like to move my domain over to plus net. I've had it for 20 years and really, really don't want to lose it. Help!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi shooty, 

Sorry about that, I'm not sure why that's not working but we can give you a call if you like as that would seem like the quickest way to get that sorted out for you. 

I just tried calling now but it went straight to your voicemail, let me know if there's a good time to get in touch with you today. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team