cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freenetname support - create a subdomain

eatwellp

freenetname support - create a subdomain

I have a domain (registered in my name at nominet) originally created via freenetname, now hosted and supported I believe by Plusnet. Please can anyone advise me whether it is possible to create a subdomain and if so how I go about achieving that?

Thanks,

Paul E.

4 REPLIES 4
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: freenetname support - create a subdomain

I highly doubt it as the domain interface is very limited. But if it’s possible I suspect you’ll see an option to after you log into your account online here https://secure.madasafish.com/myaccountdx/

eatwellp

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately the madasafish account login doesn't recognise one of my user id & password (I'm using the same credentials that I use successfully for  ftp, webmail and Outlook forwarding) and when I try the forgotten password route I don't receive the promised email to any of my email accounts. 

Paul E.

Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

You’d have to login to the Madasafish portal using your full Freenetname email address in the format of username@freenetname.co.uk and the associated password. If you’re trying that with no luck it’s probably worth calling support on 0800 432 0200

eatwellp

Again, thanks for the advice, I'll give support a call

Paul E.