Sure, my domain name is @carragher.org.uk

THanks

Adrian

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: domain name renewal - madasafish

Thank you for confirming that @Jasper1969. My colleague has raised a task to our network operations team to request that your domain is renewed and this should be picked up shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

@Jasper1969 wrote:

Sure, my domain name is @carragher.org.uk

@Jasper1969  Thank you : )  I've checked at Nominet (Our Services - WHOIS) https://www.nominet.uk/whois/?query=carragher.org.uk&cc-num=#whois-results and it's now showing: Expiry date: 26-Sep-2021 .

I think it may have been updated by one of the Community Gaffers late last night when another domain renewal flagged up on the forum was also being dealt with.

Might be worth putting a note in your calendar for mid-September next year, to check the Nominet page to ensure your next renewal goes through on schedule.  Afaik renewals are semi-automatic but probably worth checking just in case : )

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
Jasper1969

Many thanks, all sorted,

Adrian