cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cgi service down?

megapixel
Grafter

cgi service down?

I can no longer access my ccgi website either through browser or ftp that is returning an empty directory listing. Website was working fine this morning. Anybody experiencing the same problem?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: cgi service down?

Hi there,
I've just checked a few things regarding this for you and can't see anything obvious, I've replied to the ticket you've raised in more detail as it seems to be more an issue linking to a database rather than with the CGI space itself.
Adam
EDIT: There was actually an issue with mySQL, the relevant server has been rebooted and your site is back up, sorry if that caused any panic! Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
megapixel
Grafter

Thanks for the reply. As you say, website is back up (phew) but ftp directory is still blank - just checked again. Message says "500 ST not understood" if that means anything.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi,
That's odd as we can see that fine from here so I'm not convinced there's an issue with that. BTW we added a screengrab to our response to ticket 73888948 this morning in case you haven't seen it.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team