cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccgi redirect to my domain errors

Merrick
Grafter

ccgi redirect to my domain errors

why does my domain point to my ccgi space corectly the first time i open a forum page but any further pages or going back reverts the domain in the URL to ccgi.username etc ????Huh

this is a REAL issue for me as i dont want my name plastered all over google etc as its my username.
6 REPLIES 6
ffupi
Grafter

Re: ccgi redirect to my domain errors

If it is phpBB, because in the phpBB-administrator panel the domain entry is not correctly set. Go there, change it and it will work.
Similar functions I believe are available in SMF?
Merrick
Grafter

mmm thought i had one covered but i'll check
members keep getting critical DB access errors as well, need to click links two ro 3 times for them to work and actualy load pages.
would this happen if i had used my traffic allowance for this week and the sits traffice was now at such a low speed its timing out?
ffupi
Grafter

Don't forget to clear the browser cahe when surfing to the changed forum by pressing F5.
Database access is as far as I now not limited.
Merrick
Grafter

so anyone know why my forum members and my self have to click links 2 or 3 times to get them to work as one click brings up an access error half the time?
ffupi
Grafter

Would raise a ticket with technical support. There should not be such delay to connect to the database. I remember that something like that happened before, and there had been an issue with either rumpus or humbug.
Merrick
Grafter

yeah i'll do that, dring me and my members nuts.