cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccgi fault

MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Re: ccgi fault

I tried manually connecting and retrieving the CSS file from here and it says it doesn't exist. Just thought I'd add that to see if it's a location problem, before you reinstall it all Smiley
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

I have a php page on the plusnet CCGI server which accesses 2 external to PN MySQL databases via port 3306 and I can no longer connect to either.
Have you blocked external access on port 3306 from CCGI?
This was all working fine yesterday and nothing has changed as far as the website is concerned or the severs containing the external MySQL databases.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi Peter,
I've got a couple of the networks guys looking at this now, I'll let you know when it's sorted.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
batfastad
Grafter

I can't get PHP include() to work with URLs, when it was working fine yesterday.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Yep, that's similar to the issue Peter is reporting and also reported in another thread. It's being looked at now.
*EDIT*
Should be fixed, looks like it was caused by the same maintenance as the other issues Sad
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
batfastad
Grafter

And as Sod's law would have it... I post a message then check back and it's working fine again!
I need to update my scripts to access the data using XML.
Thanks for the update!
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Yep, MySQL access is working again now.