cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube: Video unavailable The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

wwilliams90

YouTube: Video unavailable The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Only recently has this started to happen but the majority of music on youtube is unavailable for me, this isnt the case for a lot of people i know with different providers? a lot of the unavailable music is on official channels like VEVO too. 
Is anyone else experiencing these issues or can someone give me some ideas as a work around for this. I know i can use a VPN but i use a smart TV to play a lot of music from YouTube. 

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: YouTube: Video unavailable The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Hi @wwilliams90

Thanks for getting in touch.

I've checked your IP address location and its showing correctly as being within the United Kingdom, so I wouldn't expect you to run into any geolocation issues.

If you switch your router off tonight before you go to bed and then switch it on again in the morning, it should allocate a new IP address which we can then use as a comparison - could you do this and let us know if that helps?

Best wishes

Dave