Who's your domain hosted with? Us?
If it is, then you need to...
- Login to our website here (assuming you have a PlusNet account)
- Click /Configure/ next to the domain you wish to change the MX records of.
- Select the /Other/ radio button under 'Mail Settings'
- Click /Continue/
- Click /Configure/ next to the domain again
- Click /Configure additional DNS records/
- Add the new MX records and remove the old ones as required
If your domain is hosted elsewhere then you will need to speak to your domain registrar or registering agent in order to make the change.
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵