cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is it so difficult to find out about the rewards...

cymruchris

Why is it so difficult to find out about the rewards...

Having signed up last November, I've been waiting paiitiently for the reward card details.

A little search on the old G has led me here and what appears to be a bit of a get out regarding the reward cards.

Can someone from Plusnet please advise why I've heard nothing about my reward and why is is so difficult to even access the information about this.

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
thfcmad

Re: Why is it so difficult to find out about the rewards...

I joined for the same reason and came across this post that may help?

https://community.plus.net/t5/Mobile/Reward-Card-for-Mobile-not-received/td-p/1847761
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your post @cymruchris and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to see you've not heard about your reward card yet.

I've had a look into your broadband account associated with your forum profile, and from what I can see your account hasn't tracked on a cashback/reward card offer. Are you referring to a mobile account? 

Full details of our cashback process for broadband accounts can be found Here. The process for mobile cashback is a little different and you should simply receive it within 45 days of your SIM activating. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
cymruchris

It was a fibre / phone account. The page I started from mentioned a £65 reward card, so I presume would have been the correct site / location to secure the bonus.

Can you advise who to speak to to resolve this as it was one of the reasons I chose Plusnet over another provider

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @cymruchris, thanks for getting back to us.

For the cashback to track and be rewarded, it has to be the exact package that is initially selected with the cashback.

If you are browsing various sites looking at offers then go back to another site to complete the purchase or if you have multiple tabs open, this can cause the original offer you selected to not properly track. If you amend the package in any way when going through sign up, this can also change the deal as not all offers at the time may include a cashback offer.

I'm sorry for the disappointment caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
cymruchris

Can you please advise who to contact regarding this? It was purchased directly through your own website, no affiliate links
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to me.

The above information advised is also in relation to taking offers directly from our site. Somewhere between selecting the initial offer and completing it, it is likely something was changed (whether this be contract length, cost, product etc) or as mentioned  there are other factors that can cause it not to track.

Myself/ my colleagues here on the forum are the relevant team to contact about this, or our support team over the phone though they would only be able to provide you with the same information.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team