cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Are My Webstats?

thejudge
Rising Star

Where Are My Webstats?

I can't get to my webstats through the Portal.
When I go to 'Website Settings', the 'Advanced Webstats' option has gone. The page just shows 'CGI' and 'Standard Webspace' and clicking through 'Standard Webspace' to 'Website Settings', that page shows CGI twice in the right-hand side menu, with 'Standard Webspace' sandwiched between them (see 1st image).
Clicking on the link to my site at the bottom brings up a pop-up window which - after a few seconds - says can't find the server (see 2nd image).
And I'm sure that my +Net member domain (judgemental.plus.com) used to be listed there as well.
7 REPLIES 7
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Where Are My Webstats?

As mentioned here a Plusnet website update in the last week of January screwed up the portal links to webstats. Until that is fixed you can access them directly from the browser using URLs like https://mywebstats.plus.net/force9/www.username.force9.co.uk/. That pattern is for Force9 customers, I assume Plusnet customers need to replace /force9/ by /plus/ and www.username.force9.co.uk by www.username.plus.com. In both cases username should be replaced by the account name
For hosted-domain webstats use the domain name in place of the account URL
David
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Also worth considering is the fact that legacy CGI webstats aren't being generated at the moment Undecided

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

thejudge
Rising Star

I've tried every which way I can think of to get to them on the lines suggested by spraxyt, but nothing is working.
It's not much to ask, to be able to view your own site's stats, is it?  Angry
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

The format for Plusnet customers would be:
https://mywebstats.plus.net/plusnet/www.<username>.plus.com
That should present you with a password prompt. Enter your Member Centre username and password and you should be good to go.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

thejudge
Rising Star

Ta Bob.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

We've applied a fix this morning, so you should now be able to click the 'view your webstats' and you'll be able to see your generated stats.
To access this you'll need to click, Website settings, Standard Webspace, then scroll to the bottom of the page where you'll be able to click on your webspace name and then you'll be prompted to enter your logon credentials.
thejudge
Rising Star

Sorted. Thanks Chris.