cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to my static IP?

FIXED
lcherone

What happened to my static IP?

My IP changes, paid for it static, make it so! Look at the notes on the system, correlate the 2 accounts you made, listen to the recorded phone calls, idk.. do your job and sort my account. I think ive encountered every problem when all I did was move.. no internet, router sent to old address.. told lies had to make/reset another account for it to work, 2 weeks waiting for internet, slow speeds then the surprise of having multiple accounts, multiple phone numbers.. for same dsl line 😕 had to ring you to sort it,  no static IP when specifically asked that it was set in numerous calls.

plz sort it.. 15+y customer

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: What happened to my static IP?

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Everything Else.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Thanks for your post @lcherone and apologies for the delayed response.

I'm really sorry for the issues you've had with your house move.

Due to agent error it looks like we've had system problems with your existing account following the house move order with our suppliers so we had to create a new account to get around that, but it shouldn't have taken as long as it did following creating the new account. I've provided feedback to the relevant advisers regarding this. 

I've just re-added a static IP on for you now crediting the one off fee back to you so you're not charged for this and I've created a support ticket via your account you'll be able to view and respond to by going Here with regards to an offer for a gesture of goodwill I've made for the hassle we've caused you during your move. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

You've probably seen, but it looks like I've missed the hyperlink from where I've said Here and I'm past the 20 minute window to edit my post. For completeness the ticket is: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=199529743

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet