Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Openreach and PN's turnaround for domestic customer repairs

Welshdragon
Rising Star

Re: What are Openreach and PN's turnaround for domestic customer repairs

Thank you @danheard

Whilst I understand what you have kindly explained, I do not understand why it has taken several years and still no fix to my line or the other problems I have had to face and are still facing on a monthly basis.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Welshdragon,

Thanks for coming back to us. I think to progress forward with a resolution all the points must be address under one roof so to speak.

I believe that Dan has sent you a ticket and has taken ownership for you, if you could kindly reply to the ticket with a break down of your concerns he will be able to address them all.

As each point is expressed over several post it is hiding a clear picture and causing confusion (too many cooks in the kitchen sort of problem).

Dan will be available to call you Monday between 8:30 to 19:30, and is happy to give you call when you are free. Please get back to us here or via the ticket and we will arrange this for.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Welshdragon
Rising Star

Thank you @SammyM

As I have previously explained and now having to repeat myself (AGAIN) PN have all the information already, and are making me repeat myself, time and time again with false promises from both PN and Openreach, obviously without taking the time to read the abundance of tickets messages etc.

Please do a search under my username and you will see my forum posts, or have you (PN staff) not got that feature of the forum at you disposal ?Huh

Also please refer to the abundance of tickets and messages to and from your suppliers etc, then feel free to ask me questions on anything you may not be sure of or are unable to understand, as it far too lengthy for me to continue repeating myself with no resolution in sight.

I hope you never have to keep repeating yourself with the same issues over several years to one company that has failed in their duty to serve they're customers to the best that they profess to by using a comedian to advertise (nonetheless)

I hope you can understand my frustration and understand why I should NEVER have to keep repeating myself to your business whilst you already have the information at your disposal as previously mentioned in a variety of different means...

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Thanks for getting back to us @ Welshdragon.

Dan will have full access to the forums as well as the ticket and will investigate fully.

He would like to call you Monday as advised in my previous response. Can you advised what time you would be available between 8:30 to 19:30 please?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Welshdragon
Rising Star

@SammyM

I am currently working on my schedule and are having to collaborate with others, thus I will update the ticket in due course, that said I did ask @danheard to phone me today in the ticket I replied to and still no phone call as yet, and I guess as you are responding atm and from your previous post, @danheard has left the business for the day / weekend