Did you mean: 

Webstats not updated

FIXED
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Webstats not updated

Just a note to flag up that Webstats haven't updated today (last shown is "Generated 30-Jun-2017 04:48 BST" ie stats for 29th June 2017).

Anyone else seeing this?

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
8 REPLIES 8
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Webstats not updated

Yes, my webstats updates for today are also missing. Sad

@Penny Did you get through to support?

David
Penny
Superuser
Superuser

@spraxyt wrote:

@Penny Did you get through to support?

Thanks for the confirmation your webstats are missing also : )

... and no, gave up on chat (4 x 'PlusNet Chat Agent not available at the minute') and the phone line said 'up to 30 minutes' wait time.

Hopefully one of the PN Support guys will see this thread and get the run kicked off manually.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
kdiment
Rising Star

I too have been checking at intervals during the morning and have not yet found my webstats.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Fix

I've flagged this to the relevant people to investigate,

Sorry for the delay.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Penny
Superuser
Superuser

@MatthewWheeler wrote:

I've flagged this to the relevant people to investigate,

Thank you Matthew Smiley  Webstats have now arrived, says 19.13 BST on the timestamp. Really appreciate you getting this sorted.

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Yes, mine arrived at 19:01. Smiley

David
kdiment
Rising Star

Mine here now too. Thanks Matthew.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Glad to hear they arrived!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team