cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstats not generated - 26th November

Tony_W
Grafter

Webstats not generated - 26th November

Still showing those generated yesterday.
Can someone start the script?
This happened on Friday last week - is there a trend?
Tony
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Webstats not generated - 26th November

Service status on the way and a problem is being raised to:
- Restart the run
- Find out why this didn't appear in monitoring
Thanks
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
kdiment
Rising Star

Perhaps Tony and I are the only ones who look at our webstats. No-one else seems to think they matter much. Mine apparently appeared at 12:13 today but no Service Status message has even admitted they were missing, let alone that they are at last available. They do seem to be late quite often. I wonder why the generation of them is so unreliable.
  - Keith
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

but no Service Status message has even admitted they were missing, let alone that they are at last available.

We did post a service status on this, you can see it here: http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&support_action=messages&ispservice_id=webspace
Unfortunately the service status feed on usertools.plus.net isn't working at the moment which you can see (ironically) a service status about here http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&support_action=messages&ispservice_id=other
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
kdiment
Rising Star

Chris,
Sod's Law in action again, isn't it? I was relying on the RSS feed to see Service Status announcements, so of course I missed the announcement telling me that the RSS feed had stopped working. Now I understand. Sorry to have grumbled.
  - Keith