cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstats not generated - (22nd December)

Tony_W
Grafter

Webstats not generated - (22nd December)

Webstats are still showing those generated on the 21st.
Nothing on the service status web page - except possibly some maintenance which would affect access to the Plusnet website.
Tony
4 REPLIES 4
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Webstats not generated - (22nd December)

Problem raised (ref: 65031) and Service Status on its way. I'm also going to ensure that there's some contingency in place over Christmas whilst our monitoring isn't picking this up as I don't want it to happen again and get missed!
Edit: Yesterday's stats should now be available.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Quote from: Bob
Yesterday's stats should now be available.

... both sets came in about lunch time, and thanks
I'm also going to ensure that there's some contingency in place over Christmas

... appreciated Smiley
Any idea when whatever's caused the recent spate of issues might be fixed, Bob?  Webstats were trouble-free for quite a long period, but just lately there seem to have been a fair few days when they haven't run as usual.
Regards,
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: Penny
Any idea when whatever's caused the recent spate of issues might be fixed, Bob?  Webstats were trouble-free for quite a long period, but just lately there seem to have been a fair few days when they haven't run as usual.

Without checking back through the problem notes I can't tell you specifically, I can tell you it's been a slightly different problem each time though Sad

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

I can tell you it's been a slightly different problem each time though Sad

... oh Smiley  well they've been fine the last few days anyway.  Here's to a trouble-free 2011 : D
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.