cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstats not generated - 19th November (now generated)

Tony_W
Grafter

Webstats not generated - 19th November (now generated)

Still showing those generated yesterday.
Can someone start the script?
I will put in a ticket if nothing happens (no news) before 10am.
Tony
4 REPLIES 4
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: Webstats not generated - 19th November

Quote from: Tony
Still showing those generated yesterday.

No stats here either 😕
Sorry, no time to do a ticket - just on my way out the door - hope someone from Support will see this thread, maybe.
Regards,
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
Tony_W
Grafter

Re: Webstats not generated - 19th November (now generated)

Generated just before noon. No reply to ticket.
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Quote from: Tony
Generated just before noon.

... yes, those here came in around that time Smiley
Thanks for raising the ticket, anyway - I think that may be a swifter flag for whoever has to start the run, than posting here, possibly 😕  anyway, someone must have acted fairly quickly for them to be in already.
Regards,
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry guys, didn't post here. I got a message from one of our netops guys early this morning saying they hadn't been generated so I asked Matt to post a service status.
As you've seen they should all be complete now so we'll close the service status thread off.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.