cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstats missing this morning

dgdclynx
Grafter

Webstats missing this morning

Just to report that portal webstats havent appeared yet this morning. They have been running like clockwork for many weeks now. So this delay is unusual. I consider it too early yet to raise a ticket but could people keep an eye on the situation as I wont be around all morning.
8 REPLIES 8
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Re: Webstats missing this morning

Morning, we've an internal problem raised to get this looked into (ref: 55155). I'll get a Service Status out now...

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

dgdclynx
Grafter

Thanks Bob.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Have your stats arrived now Doug, our engineers left the scripts running earlier and I'd have expected them to have completed by now?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Quote from: dgdclynx
Just to report that portal webstats havent appeared yet this morning. They have been running like clockwork for many weeks now. So this delay is unusual.

Only just picked up on them not having arrived yesterday (working long hours right now).
As Douglas says, webstats have been problem-free for simply ages.  There's a 'gap' on the stats for the ones that were due yesterday (today's have arrived fine) - any chance / possibility / likelihood that the missing day might be restored?
Thanks,
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
dgdclynx
Grafter

The webstats for the 8th are lost. Black mark Plusnet. It is years since this happened.
Webstats for the 9th have arrived.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Quote from: dgdclynx
The webstats for the 8th are lost. Black mark Plusnet. It is years since this happened.

Angry
Knowing how webalizer works I'm not holding much hope that we can get the stats back. I shall endeavour to find out though.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

dgdclynx
Grafter

Based on past experience Bob I dont think it can be done.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Looks like we're right and the stats can't be retrieved Sad
Sorry Embarrassed - there was a degree of human error involved and I've asked for our internal documentation to be updated so those not that familiar with the process are less likely to make the same mistake again in the future.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team