Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstats missing (5th February)

Tony_W
Grafter

Webstats missing (5th February)

These seem to have failed yet again.
No Service status yet, although PN have obvious broadband problems which may be clouding the issue.
Is it not worth someone checking at about 8am every day to see if they need re-starting?
Tony
5 REPLIES 5
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Webstats missing (5th February)

Sorry about that.
Are the webstats not showing due to http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1391590419.htm? Or do you have the correct link and they just haven't been generated from what you can see?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've posted a further Service Status: http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1391601594.htm
Tony_W
Grafter

Hi Chris,
My homepages webstats were eventually generated at 15:26 GMT but I am still waiting for the ccgi server stats to be updated (they are still showing 06:22 GMT on 4th Feb). Normally the two sets of webstats are generated within half an hour of each other, so in this case it points to a failure before the webstats for the ccgi were processed.
Tony
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Tony,
I'm chasing this with Networks now.
Thanks for letting me know they've not come in yet.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

It looks like today's CGI stats won't be generated I'm afraid, this is due to the migration the new platform, we weren't aware this would be the case.
I'll chase this up tomorrow and see what is exactly happening so we know exactly what to expect to be generated.