Grafter

Webstats missing (14th December)

Failed to generate again.
Tony
4 REPLIES 4
kdiment
Rising Star

Re: Webstats missing (14th December)

We have been told that such failures are flagged up. Maybe no-one looks at the flags.
Yesterday's very late run was not even mentioned in the status reports.
It's beginning to look as though those of us with a website hosted here are not really welcome by PN. Please reassure us that you love us and want us to stay.
- Keith
Tony_W
Grafter

Well Keith, you could be right. I have felt in the last few years that PN have been more and more concentrating on supplying residential broadband and phone. Anything else (including web site hosting) has steadily been sidelined, with each new offering providing less in the way of additional functionality - leaving only legacy users still having the benefit of things that were offered when they signed up. As fewer users of a service remain, the maintenance of those services becomes less of a priority.
kdiment
Rising Star

Tony, you are right about being "sidelined". We now have webstats generated on 15th Jan covering 14th Jan usage, with those that should have been generated on 14th covering 13th usage presumably lost for ever - and not a single service status announcement or apology of any kind. It is as though the missing day was simply not noticed.
-  Keith
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'm really sorry that we didn't get these generated, I wasn't actually aware they hadn't run until I saw this thread. Unfortunately as we know, once a day is missed and the next days run already started, we can't recover the missed ones. Sad
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.