cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstats late

kdiment
Rising Star

Webstats late

Webstats for yesterday have not yet arrived. Is there a problem?

9 REPLIES 9
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: Webstats late

@kdiment wrote:

Webstats for yesterday have not yet arrived.

Not here either. Thanks for flagging this up so early in the day Smiley

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Thanks for flagging this to us!

All is in hand and the stats are being generated, sorry about the delay.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

What happened @Darkfire and did we know before it was raised here? 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

@JonoH

The server that generates these stats had some issues yesterday morning, we've moved over to a secondary server to run the required reports, some scripts that would run during the short downtime had to be manually reran to gather the data.

We were aware of these issues on this occasion however the post here did prompt us to check the script that generates this was running smoothly once started Smiley

Hope all is working well for everyone now 

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

@Darkfire wrote:

Hope all is working well for everyone now.

Yes, thanks. My stats for yesterday arrived at 1:45 pm; today's arrived at the normal time in the early hours. Thumbs_Up

David
Penny
Superuser
Superuser

@kdiment wrote:

Webstats for yesterday have not yet arrived. Is there a problem?

Barely a week later, the same again.

Most unusual - Webstats fail to generate "every now and again" but exceedingly rare to have another blip so swiftly after the last one.

It's somewhat late in the day so I am *hoping* that someone in Support (or Networks, or wherever) can kick off the run manually, fairly promptly.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
JonoH
Hero

Sorry I've been busy and failed to post this. IMT Informed me at 10:26 AM that Webstats hasn't run because of some database work and that it won't run until this evening.

Sorry for passing that so slowly. 

Jono H
Penny
Superuser
Superuser

@JonoH wrote:

Sorry I've been busy and failed to post this. IMT Informed me at 10:26 AM that Webstats hasn't run because of some database work and that it won't run until this evening.

Thanks for the update. Am assuming because IMT was involved, that the safeguards in place had already flagged up that the run hadn't happened - so a good sign (probably).

No probs with the late notification on here, just good to know that the run will indeed actually be happening today, and thanks Smiley

JonoH
Hero

Exactly that Penny Smiley 

Jono H