Did you mean: 

Webstats 29/12/13

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Webstats 29/12/13

Happy Christmas all.
No sign of Webstats today - is there some issue somewhere? This is I think the sixth Webstats thread this month : /  most unusual.
Looked on service status but couldn't see anything, realise it's the holidays but hopefully there's someone about.

Regards,
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
8 REPLIES 8
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Webstats 29/12/13

Penny,
Any Webstats yet?
Penny
Superuser
Superuser

(puzzled)
Nothing so far, Chris - just did Ctrl + refresh on both, still showing those generated on 28/12/13, ie for the 27th.
Everyone else's okay?
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Mine seem ok.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
mikeb
Rising Star

No logfiles available for both my PN and F9 A/Cs Sad  Just checked using ftp manually and the latest files available are dated 28th Dec at around the usual time and contain data for 27th.  There is absolutely no doubt that there should be some data for 28th on both A/Cs.  There does seem to have been no shortage of probs just recently doesn't there  Undecided  It's also a bit strange that PN haven't confirmed the problem today and given something ( or someone  Tongue ) a poke and all that.  It's starting to get more than a bit late in the day if nothing's been done ...

B T Plusnet, a bit kinda like P T Barnum ...

... but quite often appears to feature more clowns Tongue
Penny
Superuser
Superuser

Quote from: Strat
Mine seem ok.

Quote from: mikeb
No logfiles available for both my PN and F9 A/Cs Sad 

Appreciate the replies but no wiser, yet. Ours (both sets) still aren't in (but Chris was clearly expecting they would be) and Strat's got his, so there must have been a Webstats run, I guess.  Maybe it's just got stuck, somewhere 😕
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

My stats started to arrive at 16:30. Smiley
David
Penny
Superuser
Superuser

thanks David : D
Just got back to the PC, saw your post, and checked ours, and they had arrived at 16.50 and 16.59.
Would be good if someone from PN could perhaps clarify what caused the hold-up on some people's stats and not others?  Offhand I only recall one occasion where other people's stats arrived but ours didn't, though in that instance ours didn't arrive at all (this was some long time back), and it would be interesting to find out how today's stats got rescued, if indeed it wasn't that the generation program had got temporarily stuck somewhere for several hours : /
kdiment
Rising Star

My webstats for 28th turned up at 16:40 on 29th. As you say, a Service Status post or some kind of apology would have been appreciated.
On the previous occasion of missing (very late, actually) webstats I raised a ticket because that usually gets a good response from someone who knows what is going on. This time, however, I received an unusually misinformed and unhelpful reply. I can only assume that over the festive season a few passers-by had been dragged in from the street to run the shop while the staff were off enjoying themselves.
Happy New Year!
Keith