cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstats (1st October) missing

Tony_W
Grafter

Webstats (1st October) missing

Looks like they have not been generated again today.
Please start the script again.
Tony
6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Webstats (1st October) missing

have you raised a ticket?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Thanks for letting us know.
We've raised problem 72851, there is also a <a href="http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1349081328.htm">service status</a> posted.
I'll update this thread later as soon as it's sorted.
Chris
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Quote from: Tony
Looks like they have not been generated again today.

Thanks for the flag, Tony Smiley  lots else going on here and don't always get to Webstats until later in the day.
Quote from: chrispurvey
We've raised problem 72851, there is also a <a href="http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1349081328.htm">service status</a> posted.

Chris, have you any idea
(a) why the run is failing more often, just lately
(b) why the F9/PN internal systems aren't flagging up any run that fails (so you know before we do).
Just puzzled 😕
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

There is no apparent reason why it has happened more as of late, this is being looked into.
The webstats that didn't run on the 29th September did flag up so we were aware of the situation.
Yesterdays haven't flagged up and I am still waiting to hear what the actual cause of this was. This will help determine why this happened and also why it wasn't flagged up.
Webstats are currently being run, so hopefully it won't be long before the accessible to you.
I'll update again later on.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The webstats have now populated for yesterday and I've updated the <a href="http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1349100621.htm">service status</a>.
I haven't been informed of the cause yet as this is still being investigated.
Chris
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Quote from: chrispurvey
this is being looked into.
..... Webstats are currently being run

Thanks Chris, appreciate the background info.
Just got back here and both sets of stats are in, for which thanks, also : D

Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.