Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstat failure this morning 21st July 2021

kaspencer
Rising Star

Webstat failure this morning 21st July 2021

Good morning.

This morning the Webstats for my two domains were not generated.

I thought that someone was watching that process? Could someone do a manual collection or whatever is needed please. As always it would help if it were done before the end of today otherwise we'll lose them.

In hope as always

Kenneth Spencer

2 REPLIES 2
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Webstat failure this morning 21st July 2021

Hi @kaspencer,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm just in the process of raising this to the relevant team, however I'd just need you to clarify which domains this has occurred on? Please send us a Private Message with this info and I'll finish raising the task as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
mikeb
Rising Star

Re: Webstat failure this morning 21st July 2021

Good News everyone: After several hours poncing around, I appear to have managed to find and resurrect Ye Olde PN Forum login so can therefore actually login to the shiny new forum (or at least it apparently was in early 2016 !) for the very first time Tongue

Just kinda wondering what actually happened here ... because all I can see on my A/Cs unfortunately is another case of mysteriously missing webstats I'm afraid Sad

Despite all the historic issues with webstats over many years and promises various, the automatic processes in place, checks, double checks, monitoring etc plus the problem being visibly reported here in plenty of time and apparently being escalated for action by the relevant networks team ... the end result was lost data again with no further comment. 

B T Plusnet, a bit kinda like P T Barnum ...

... but quite often appears to feature more clowns Tongue